Future Problem Solving Model
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tools, Techniques, Tips
for Curriculum & Competition
August 22, 2012, ASU West, Herberger Academy
September 8, 2013 – Southern Arizona Community Academy
2470 N. Tucson Blvd. Tucson 85716
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Jennine Jackson, Jason Grobe, Linda Casey,
Tiffany O’Neil, Phyllis Macdonald
- Learn vocabulary, techniques, and tools for FPSP
- Incorporate the FPS model into your educational program
- Build frameworks for analytic & creative thinking and tie to AZ Standards
- Improve AZFPS teams for competition.
- Receive Practice Problem Fuzzy Situations/Future Scenes.
- Learn about CmPS, Scenario Writing and Team competitions
- Receive Gifted Endorsement and recertification credit for attendance
Click here to download the registration form for Coach Training
To Register: Send Form to AZFPS 4708 N Calle Lampara, or email Jennine Jackson
Tucson, AZ 85718-5851 email@example.com
Reserve a space by phone/ fax, 520.299.8865 or email to Jennine “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Give name, phone, email, district, school, grade level
Meet the needs of your District, School, or Organization!
Your affiliate directors as well as experienced coaches are willing and available to provide site-based training. Dates and locations may be arranged at the request of coaches or districts.
Registering Teams for Competition
It is easy to register teams for competition. Download the team registration form here. Please use one form per team.
Send completed forms by fax or mail to:
AZFPS 4708 N Calle Lampara, Tucson, AZ 85718-5851